Thinking about exhibiting in a Motorcycle Show this winter? With the driving snow and cold temperatures, that can be tricky… give the Motorcycle SPRINGSHOW a try!
The SPRINGSHOW has a different vibe about it. With the riding season just around the corner the atmosphere is electric with anticipation and excitement. Consumers arrive focused with the goal of getting ‘Ride Ready’. This is what sets our show apart from all others: commerce. Make a difference, this is your opportunity to start your 2017 season with momentum!
Here is what you can expect exhibiting at the Motorcycle SPRINGSHOW
• The most affordable exhibit space rates of any major Canadian motorcycle show
• Qualified motorcycle consumers, not just people looking for entertainment
• Multiple entry points, carefully planned aisles and show layout
• More ATM’s
• 23 loading docks, three drive-in doors
• Helpful floor managers for easy move-in and out
• Easy access from major highways
• Excellent show-special hotel rates within immediate proximity
• On site, no-charge parking for your vehicles including trailers
• Two day show with three day attendance
Book your booth now!
The Motorcycle SPRINGSHOW is a blue chip show. You can have confidence in knowing this show’s production team is made up of the most experienced and successful Motorcycle show producers in Canada.
Exhibitors, exhibiting clubs and registered show bikes will be sent a show kit via email closer to the show with your booth number, location and pertinent information.
Friday March 24th, Noon until 11pm.
IMPORTANT Trailer parking information: Trailers can park free but MUST be registered with the Parking Authorities.
Mandatory registration info here
You and your staff are encouraged to use the Exhibitor Doors for entering and exiting the Show throughout the weekend. Exhibitors must have their Show Credentials or hand stamp to exit and re-enter. Exhibitor Door locations will be posted in the Show Office on-site.
Hall 1W & 1E Exhibitors move in through Door 43, or unload at the adjacent loading docks. Hall 2W exhibitors move in through Door 45 and 47. Moving in or out of exhibitors’ display material or products through the main front doors or any fire exit is strictly prohibited by the International Centre Management.
Arrangements have been made for exhibitor re-stocking, by exhibitors dolly or carry-in through exhibitor doors only for 1 hour before Show opening both Saturday and Sunday
Move Out Hours
Sunday March 26th – 5:00 p.m. to 12 midnight. Building MUST be cleared by Sunday midnight, no exceptions will be made.
Please review the Exhibitor Guidelines PDF File for valuable show information
Please ensure that you and your staff have read and are aware of the Health and Safety rules for Exhibitors.
- Canadian Association of Exposition Management: http://www.caem.ca/
- Ontario Ministry of Labour Health and Safety: http://www.labour.gov.on.ca/english/hs/
IMPORTANT: Exhibitors must confirm their acceptance of the Health and Safety Rules – Acknowledgement and Indemnity PDF Form
Official Show Hotel
This year’s official show hotel is just down the road.
6355 Airport Road
$92 show rate includes:
• 24hr airport shuttle
• Onsite parking
• Full hot buffet breakfast
• Wireless internet throughout the hotel
• 24hr business centre
1 Km Away from the International Centre
For email reservations please contact
Or call 905 677 7331 ext 271